Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Energy Healing eBook coming this Fall

Over the last several months, from many different sources I have been asked if I would write an eBook on using energy for healing purposes. Well I think this will make an excellent summer project so I will do just that. Many years ago I had the privilege of working for about 5 years with a Korean Chi Master and so I will share that knowledge with everyone in this upcoming eBook.

I have the project schedule to being on Canada Day, July 1st 2011. Over the next few days I will post about what exactly will be cover in this ebook. Chi builing is certainly one topic that must be discussed in details.

Over the past few years I have had a pre-release special offer on my ebooks. I am sitting on the fence this time as to whether I should do this again here. Please send me an email, or comment here as to if you would be interested in a pre-release special price. I would also welcome feedback as to any topics you would like to see covered in this volume.

I am tentatively scheduling September 1st 2011 as the release date. It will likely be done long before this time. This will also be a how to book.....not an talk on how others do it.