Sunday, August 14, 2016

New Pressure Point eBook on Street Applications

hands with tablet and digital book
New Kyusho eBook Coming![/caption] I have been working on this one for a while, but this is the first time I am mentioning it. I am in the finishing stages of my 4th Kyusho Jitsu book, but this one is on taking the theories of Kyusho Jitsu, and turning them into street applications! There are many people out there who "say" that pressure points don't work in real life.

Well that is JUST NOT TRUE.

Now I am not going to spend a ton of time of space in explaining this right here, but I am going to send you to our website for more information about the entire topic! This book will be released no later then October 1st 2016. Now as a bonus as I always have done in the past I am going to take pre-orders at a heavily discounted price! Follow this link for more information! More Info2