Monday, September 6, 2010

Course on doing Knockouts

This was an idea that came to me the other day. If I had a course, that taught Knockouts, how many people would be interested? The idea is relatively simple. Like the online course you sign up and pay a monthly tuition. You would receive videos and support on doing knockout as demonstrations for your students, classes etc.

Perhaps call it should be called a coaching group? It would be for people with pressure point knowledge, not beginners to the system. I would not be teaching principles, just a hit here and there using this stance etc. Same I could critique your ideas and help with problems.



This is just a rough outline, more information will become available as time goes on. Please take the poll below to give me some idea of the interest for this course!