Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pressure Point Study Aids

Learning something like Kyusho can be a challenge. Especially in the novice year of study there is so much information that must be memorized and understood. I can recall my first year of study very well! I had notes upon notes upon notes.

After a few years of compiling notes I sat down and rewrote everything into one book. My students refer to it as the holy book of kyusho. We joke about me leaving it in my will to the best kyusho student in the school. It is a nice book, leather bound with gold leaf paper. It contains pretty much everything I have learned plus many things I figured out for myself.

This book was were our Novice Pressure Point Workbook and our Advanced Pressure Point Wookbook came from. Both book have received rave reviews from martial artist all over the world!

But this also caused me to become interested in making learning the pressure point system much more student friendly. So we have designed some great new study aids, with more on the table coming soon!

So now we have several different products, the first was the Kyusho Essential Study Chart. This one is indispensable for any Kyusho Student, beginner or advanced. The next are the Meridian Charts, mapping out the path of the merdians and the points. All sell in PDF format for easy printing.

Currently in the works are some aids for advanced students, these will include the Diural Cycle and Alarm Points. Keep your eyes on this blog for more information as it comes