Sunday, October 16, 2016

Great Deal on Black Belt and Instructor Certification - It won't last long!

Print
The worlds economy is not in very good shape as I know all of you know. Making some extra money to put away for a rainy day is becoming more and more important.

I am doing the same thing and Kyusho can help you do that!

Right now I have a special deal doing on my 1st Dan Black Belt Certification Course. The regular prices is actually almost $800 Canadian.

But right now you can get the FULL course for only $197 Canadian.  This is the same course I teach in the classroom in my dojo's!

Now also, I am putting my Level One Instructor Certification Course on sale too! It is regular $997 but for a limited time ONLY will be available for ONLY $297 in Canadian Funds!

SO what is the difference between the 2 courses? The Level One Instructor Certification is the !st Dan Black Belt Course, plus the instructor's Course! You do not need to purchase both!

Below are some links to information on both courses!

1st Dan Black Belt Certification Course

Level One Instructor Certification Course


Now if you have purchased the 1st Dan Black Belt Certification Course and wish to UPGRADE to the Level One Instructor Certification Course please email me. The cost is only the $100 difference between the 2 courses.

Have a great day and watch for our Vidcast tomorrow!