Sunday, October 16, 2016

Understanding How to Make Kyusho Jitsu Work - Part 3

LU-7 and TW-11
LU-7 and TW-11
"I do not fear a man who know 10,000 techniques, I fear the man who has done 1 technique 10,000 times."

Our world, or the expectation of it has become "instant" everything. Have you forgotten, if you are a real martial artist, what you put into your training? I have been teaching for30 plus years now and I have seen more people come and go then I want to.

And there is an interesting trend too. The natural athlete, the one techniques come easy too, they all QUIT. The ones who have to work for it, are the life timers like myself. I am NOT natural at anything!

Kyusho Jitsu is not like "root" styles of martial arts, it is not as much about training the body as it is training the mind. That is why I don't tell someone how to do a punch or a knife hand. This has nothing to do with Kyusho. And to be honest, only the hard working will succeed. Not the "natural."
You must train the principles of kyusho one by one into the subconscious mind. There is no other way. You cannot do it with doubt, we see those people in every art and they quit.

To train in Kyusho, you train your technique with a principle and you do it consciously until you can stop thinking about it! When you are there move on to the next and do it over and over again until it is part of you!

Then you will see GREAT SUCCESS!