Friday, July 31, 2009

I jump right in!

I don't know about you, but when I decide I want to learn about something I jump right in! First I start by doing some research on the internet, then look for books on Amazon or in my local book store etc.

When I first discovered the art of Kyusho Jitsu I was a little skeptical. I was also not sure I wanted to start from the ground again in another martial art. However once I saw some Kyusho in action, my interest was definitely peaked

Well if you are reading this, you have an interest in learning more about the pressure point art of Kyusho Jitsu.

Now there are tons of websites out there showing Knockout Videos and instructors telling you how great they are. But there is very little real information on the net. Grand Master Dillman has some excellent books at Amazon on Kyusho, but they are really not for beginners. (note the link to the books).

So how do you get some real information on Kyusho? Simple, join our Kyusho Jitsu Canada website. Register for the site today (it is free) and learn more about Kyusho than any other site on the net. You have absolutely nothing to lose, and I don't sell my lists!

Check it out today and become a member.....