Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Martial Arts, Kyusho Jitsu and the Information Age

portrait of female fighter, punching at you
Back  during the spring I started the Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course, made it free as an introduction to what we are doing here at Kyusho Jitsu World. To date we have around 400 active members in this course. That is awesome!

Back a few months ago I did a Facebook ads for the Course. It did pretty good getting people to sign up. Many of the leads were weak because lets face it, Facebook is mostly junk. But there was one guy who left a comment, while true it showed how stupid he is.

He said and I am paraphrasing. "He is selling something, you can get all this for free on the internet, just google it." The first statement? Yes I am selling something, we ALL are!  Everything in this world is for profit. Medical, education, religion, any job, anywhere, there is an exchange of currency. 
My guess is perhaps this person is a self entitled welfare bum????

And it is true, the amount of information you can find on the internet is unbelievable! All of my stuff is online, I know it has been pirated, so his statement is correct. But honestly, how many of you will research, organize, research more, weed out the false information, and educate yourself totally by being self motivated?

Some of you will, but 99% will not do it. So much information that no one reads, all at your fingertips!

That is why I have created these programs, done all the research for you and organized everything to make it easy to follow, learn and apply.

Sure there are other things I could do. I do teach martial arts and kyusho in the real world. Been doing it a long time. I worked for 20 years on the assembly line at Chrysler. But this is my PASSION. That is why I do it.

Education is a service industry, and that is why we support all the products we sell. I am teacher and my job is to make sure the student succeeds. Not just sell him some books and videos with a good luck pat on the back.

This is the real deal. The place to learn about pressure points / kyusho jitsu, apply it, teach it and excel in it.

Check out our website from the link below for all the Kyusho produces we currently offer.
Have a great week!
Read more here!
Read more here!