Saturday, May 22, 2010

Associated Alarm Points

First I want to point out that associated alarm points are dangerous and you need a QUALIFIED Kyusho Jitsu instructor to learn and understand these correctly and safely. I will also tell you that the purpose of this article is not to teach you these points, but to educate you as to there existence.

Back a few days ago I wrote about Alarm Points. I also provided some video for this site as well as a lot more on my Kyusho Online Course website. As you might recall I told you that the Alarm Points on the front of the body related directly to the corresponding organ, and when strike had an affect on the organ itself, as well as the meridian.

Assocated Alarm Points are somewhat different. This points related directly to the neurological aspects of the organs. So in other words they affect the wiring or nerves directly, which makes them far more devastating and dangerous. So as an example a strike to the alarm point for the heart can directly effect the functioning of the heart itself. A strike to the Associated Alarm Point can actually shut the heart off.

If you are interested in leaning more about these point I suggest finding a qualified, better yet certified instructor in these systems. In a later article I will include some video demonstrating some of these points and their effect. How much is there to learn about pressure points? Well I hope this is giving you some idea!