Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Pressure Point Education can be Expensive

Over the last 8 years I must confess I have spent a lot of money on my Kyusho (Pressure Point) education. And it has been worth every cent! But I also know that this can be a challenge for many of you wishing to learn more about pressure points..

Another challenge is finding a qualified instructor who actually knows the material, can do the material effectively, and can also teach! Here at my my school I hold a yearly Novice Certification as well as an ongoing Advanced program for those 1st Dan Black Belt in Kyusho and above.

So what if you want to start into pressure point training, but don't have a pile of money to spend, or a qualified instructor in your area? Well I have two possible options for you.

The first is our ONLINE Novice Pressure Point Study Course. This course is only $29.99 per month via PayPal and gives you all the same information I teach in my private sessions at much less cost.

The second option is our Home Study Course on DVD. This is an excellent course you can do at your own pace, without any time limits or constraints. Both course offer FULL support so you can email me your questions or even video for critique.

For more information follow the links above to the respective site. You have nothing to lose, and the Online Course offers a 7 day free trial!