Thursday, January 10, 2013

How is a leg knockout possible?

lung-meridian-pressure-point-diagram-bigHow is a leg knockout possible? It just makes no sense! Well if you take a look at the reasons behind it, it makes perfect sense. Have you ever known anyone who fainted at the sight of a needle? Or from bad news? Well the principle is still the same. The idea behind a pressure point or neurological knockout is the confuse the brain so it shuts down and restarts. Pressure Points strikes are to put it very simply nerve strikes with some science and research behind them to optimize effect. As an example if you hit GB-20 correctly the person WILL pass out. This is to protect the spinal column at the skull. In the video below I am using a front kick to SP-11 which causes the uki to pass out. The nerve at this point in the leg when struck releases the hip joint and the knee or should I say the muscles related to them. It is a fantastic hit because on larger people can cause the leg to break, fight over! In this case I have confused the brain enough with the setup to cause the person to pass out. The kick is soft. In the real world I would deliver this kick with all I had. Take a good look at the video below and feel free to ask any questions in the comment section. I will do my best to answer them ASAP. For more GREAT videos check out our YouTube Channel and Subscribe!