Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Truth About No Touch Knockouts

For some reason the no touch knockout of Kyusho Jitsu has become very controversial and really I am not sure why. Like brick or board breaking it is simply a demonstration. In no way does it relate to real life of real combat! And from what I can see doing these myself it never will. The purpose of the no touch is simply to teach a person the control of body energy and show the potential of the human mind. Just as I have never been attacked by a pine board I will never use this to touch in real life. Who can it be done to? Well anyone who has an open mind or no opinion of it. If you don't think it can be done to you then you are right it cannot be! Below is a video sample of one such knockout and a link for anyone interested in learning more of this eclectic part of the pressure point system.So before you pain it or knock it, try putting your ego aside and learn something. Martial Artists are supposed to be egoless but in fact are some of the most egotistical people I know. No Touch Knockout Theory