Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Don't know who I am? Awesome!

Teaching at a Kyusho Seminar for Steve Stewart London On 2010. Teaching at a Kyusho Seminar for Steve Stewart London On 2010.

I had a comment / question on one of my many blogs yesterday from a Kyusho GM. He was curious because when it comes to Dillman's circles he has never heard of me. That is because I am not part of DKI. I have had the privilege to teach at the Muhammad Ali training camp when I was there for a session, but I have never had an interest in begin part of the group.

 My rank in Kyusho comes from that system, but I was taught exclusively by GM Steve Stewart. They are all great martial artists and people. The organization is amazing! But it not my thing. I prefer to do my own thing, in my own way. I always have and always will. Having someone tell me after 32 years what or who or how I can teach just does not work for me.

This is why I am not in any "federation" for the art I teach, and also why I created the Kyusho Jitsu World Alliance. Not to upset or ruffle any feathers, but to be on my own path!

You are all welcome to join me if you wish. There is a link here for the Kyusho Jitsu World Alliance which will explain what it is. You can also join our FREE Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course.

There is real information there to help you learn on the pressure point path! Have a great day!


Pressure Point Mini Course Signup!


We respect your email privacy
-->