Friday, September 9, 2016

The Art of "Learning" Kyusho Jitsu or ANYTHING Else!

BASE 80 ALEJANDRA Yes, learning Kyusho Jitsu is an art unto itself! Many, many martial artists who decide to learn all they can about Kyusho Jitsu have a rough time. So after a few months they get pissed off and quit, then as human nature has it, they begin to bad mouth the system rather then admitting they were simply not prepared!

 I have been out of school for centuries...LOL....actually I am high school dropout. But one thing I did do, I learned how to learn, so my situation was always under control and I had the skills needed to succeed!

For many martial artists their first contact with Kyusho Jitsu is a George Dillman or DKI seminar. They are quiet a show too! My first contact was this exactly! But when I decided to pursue more, I knew I need to become organized, because this was not the usual martial art learning process.

First you must become a GREAT note taker. Copious notes as it is referred. Then after the event rewrite these notes in more detail before what you did take note of loses its meaning. Next you must practice!

This is most time not a problem for the martial artist. But you need to use your notes as you practice. This is NOT a cardio workout event! No matter what your rank is lose your ego! Become a REAL wide eyed white belt again! The experience is wonderful!

Now as you are training and discover things take more notes! Don't rely on your memory. I have an photographic memory and I take notes! Most people only retain 20% of what they hear! You need to bump this up to 80%+ If you like the art, and wish to pursue it then INVEST in YOURSELF! You are worth it!

Find GREAT books, videos, charts, courses anything that can help you, that you can afford without taking food from your table. The education will improve you as a martial artist no matter the style of the rank! I began at 6th Dan to learn this!

If you don't know where to begin, then start with our FREE Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course. Yes it really is FREE! There are several hundred people just like you in it, and they love it! I am going to get some testimonials soon from the members and post them. But the great thing about the course is there is no obligation to do anything, and you can leave anytime you wish!

Follow the link below to join NOW! More Info2