Thursday, April 6, 2017

The Need for 1 Second Fighting - Only with Pressure Points

The Need for One Second Fighting
I remember so well not long after I began my martial arts training I was home in my basement doing some training. My brother in law came over with his wife and came into the basement. Now he was a rather egotistical man, and believed that martial arts was just silly.
He asked me to show him something. So I did a side kick on the heavy bag. Well the universe lined up for me and the bag somehow flew off the hooks and across the floor.His jaw dropped and he never teased me again.
Over the years that questions has been posed many times to me. "What would you do if I...."
My answer changed over the years as my experience grew. Today my answer is upsetting to some.  The answer today is "it won't happen and if it does it means your life."
Now I don't say that to everyone who asks, and these days very few people ever do ask! But I would never get into a "fight" because I don't need to prove ANYTHING to ANYONE including myself.
I would only respond to a real attack, and that would not be good for the attacker. The NEED for 1 Second Fighting.
Street defense is NOT rolling about on the street, trying to do this or that and get the upper hand. That is a fight, a street fight or an ego fight. If you are attacked, it needs to be over immediately! Not in 60 seconds or 5 minutes, but right NOW.
There is no flash, there is no glory, just the properly executed response to the available part of the nervous system, that shuts things down FAST.
This is what the study of the art and science of pressure points is all about. One Second Fighting.  Are you a martial artist or trained combat/self defense person? Then I can help you to hone your skills to a level that age, physical health or injury, body size become irrelevant.
Visit the link below, Kyusho Jitsu University and see the many options available for you!

Have an awesome day!