Sunday, April 23, 2017

Why Pressure Point / Kyusho Jitsu Study Groups?


Attention School Owners and Teachers!
Kyusho Jitsu Study Groups are the ultimate way to teach Kyusho Jitsu, spread the word, and create outstanding Black Belts in not just Kyusho Jitsu but your root art also!
I did my first Kyusho Study Group in my Dojo back in 2005. Most of those students are still with me!
 I was asked several years ago by a very well know and respected martial arts teacher in Canada how I kept so many students, why my adult retention rates were to good.
Simply, Kyusho Study Groups are a major reason.
Many martial artist today are seeking to find out more about the art and science of pressure points, known as Kyusho Jitsu. But lets face it, much of the information is scattered, poorly organized. It basically jumps all over the place. You need organized materials, that allow for PROGRESS of yourself and you students! Real step by step curriculum!
And we all know as martial arts teachers, when you teach it, you master it faster!
How would you like to motivate more adults students? Keep them training longer? Increase the income for your Dojo? I have a solution for you!
Below is a link to a very special page, one that will show you exactly what you need to begin teaching Kyusho Jitsu Study Groups with Confidence and SUCCESS! I am tearing down the barriers for a limited time to help more of my students and followers do this!
CLICK NOW for more information!
Kyusho Jitsu Study Groups