Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Organize your Pressure Point Study

I have been studying Pressure Points under Grand Master Steve Stewart for almost 9 years now. In the beginning I would travel monthly to see him in London Ontario for 3 hour monthly sessions. There was a lot of information to learn and digest. At first this was very challenging, then we developed systems to do the work for us.

Some of the products we offer here at Kyusho Jitsu Canada are a result of those system. When I first wrote my Novice Kyusho Jitsu Workbook it was simply to organize my learning so I could remember and recall the information as needed. Now today we have 2 eBook, with another on the way, as well as charts to help you learn and organize your pressure point knowledge.

Now all these products are available to you to help you with your learning regardless of who your teacher is! Plus they are all at a great price. Below is a list of what is available and the cost associated with them.

Now you can organize all the Pressure Point information you need into just a few documents. Follow the links provided to purchase your copies today!

Also don't forget our Online Study Courses!