Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pressure Point News Updates

Well I must say that I am overwhelmed at the number of advanced sales we are getting for my upcoming Advanced Pressure Point Workbook. This book will be packed with information for anyone wishing to take they understanding of the pressure point art of Kyusho Jitsu to a new level. Right now you will save 50% off the cover price for this eBook in PDF format.

It is not too late to pre-order your copy. Just follow this link and you can order your right away!

Also coming later this summer is our Advanced Pressure Point Online Course. This is suggested for anyone who has completed a Novice Course and wishes to learn more. Watch this link for more details coming!

Starting in September I will be conducting another Novice Pressure Point Certification Course here at my Dojo in Windsor. If you are interested in signing up for this 12 session (3 hours per session every month) please email me for costs and additional information. Space is VERY limited in this program. Follow this link to my student website and you can download all the information in PDF format.

Also if you are interest in learning more about Pressure Points take a look at the following links.