Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pressure Point Knockout on Spleen 11

Last night I did a 'pre-college' which was recorded for promotional reasons. Now to me the study of pressure points goes far beyond the idea of a simple knockout. While I have done hundreds of knockouts over time, I rarely ever use them as the focus for the study.

Last night we focused on using one of the Principle of Kyusho to become effective. That principle was the Cycle of Destruction. However at the end of the class I did a very simple knockout on leg point Spleen 11 to show power of these principles. Below is that video.



If you have any questions please post them in the comment section and I will be happy to answer them as time permits. Also if you would like more information on our Pressure Point products and courses follow this link.