Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Advanced Kyusho Jitsu - The study above 1st Dan Black Belt

elements-of-the-hand
Do you know what this diagram / picture means? It is NOT black and white like it may appear to be.
This is one of the topic that we discuss in great detail in the course to 2nd Dan Black and beyond, and I also believe it is included in the Advanced Kyusho Jitsu Workbook, but it is in the Master Kyusho Jitsu Workbook for sure.

It was a long time ago I wrote those.

What does this mean? There is a way to temporarily change the predominant element of the hand when striking to get a better result.

And it works! I have used it many times personally to get a quick knockout when I have not had time for a decent setup.  There is also a way to combine ALL the elements together which is devastating!

But I am not going to talk about it here, but you have 2 choices if you wish to learn it!
  1. Purchase the Advanced Kyusho Jitsu Workbook which is 50% off for a limited time
  2. Enroll in the FREE Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course because I do talk about it there!
Anyways that is all for now! Have a GREAT week!