Monday, November 14, 2016

Pressure Points and Dim Mak

dim
Dim Mak, one of those mysterious words in the martial arts.

There has been a lot of mystery and wonder over the years of the infamous "death touch.' Is it real? Or just folklore?

I would like to say I have a solid answer for that question. Years ago I did a lot of research on the work of the late Earl Montague, but he was also a very controversial man.

I spent many, many years thinking about the possibility, researching and working out theories. But can they ever really be tested?

No, not unless you are willing to kill someone to be sure.

In 2014 I began to compile the theories I have, without testing them to the extreme of costing someone their health or worse yet their life.  And I did come up with some answers.
Things I think maybe the secrets to the death touch.

Right now I am in the process of a new eBook /workbook on Humane Kyusho Jitsu, which is a polar opposite of Dim Mak. However once that that work is done I will assemble my notes on Dim Mak, and my theories of it, and release it to Kyusho Jitsu World!

If you are interested in this eBook, which I am guessing will be out around the 1st of March stayed tuned to this blog, or become a member of our Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course because that is where regular notices will be posted

Have a great week!