Thursday, November 24, 2016

London Ontario 2001 with GM Dillman, GM Kim Dillman and the late GM Ed Lake
London Ontario 2001 with GM Dillman, GM Kim Dillman and the late GM Ed Lake
Have you ever attending at Kyusho Jitsu Seminar? Myself the number is simply to high to count. I have also had the privilege of teaching at several as well.

One of my favorites was the CMATC in London Ontario that was hosted yearly by Grand Master Steve Stewart. Now the face of this event is far different then years ago as it is now every 2 years and is more Kenpo oriented then before. However it is still awesome.

I have had the privilege to attend with some of the best Kyusho people in the world, and no matter how much my own rank goes up, how many years I study I know there is always more to learn.
There have been times when the presenters are not so great, mostly because they want to show you how good they are. But for the most part these men and women are interested in teaching you and helping you.

So when you get a chance, if finances work. Definitely go!
Now I have an event coming up  in Brasov Romania in July 2017. This will be primarily a Kyusho event held over the weekend. It is called the RMATC or Romanian Martial Arts Training Camp. Below is a link to the Facebook event for more information.

RMATC

Also if you are a teacher or school owner you may want to make a little extra money for your Dojo by hosting a Kyusho Jitsu Seminar. Below is a link for more information on this!

More Info2
This is the Thanksgiving weekend in the USA so best wishes for the holiday to all my friends from the USA!

If you are not yet a member of our FREE Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course you may want to check that out too! You can subscribe from the link below


Join Our Free Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course!
Join Our Free Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course!
I will leave you with a little video from a 2009 seminar I did for a local school.