Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Are there Secret Societies in Kyusho Jitsu?

Dillman Camp Reading PN 2010
Dillman Camp Reading PN 2010
Now I don't mean to come off sounding like a conspiracy theorist here, that is not my intention with the headline on the article. But the short answer is YES, there are. They are not so much secret, but closed. Like a club you won't belong too.

The martial arts Kyusho organizations are in many ways an "old boys club."  None of this is in writing, but RANK and SENIORITY have their privileges. The first time I came to Romania to teach I got some "flack" from the powers that be because Europe belonged to another member. And I was not a real member, but an adherent with was there because of my teacher. Later I had a seminar booked in Portugal, which suddenly was canceled in favor of a "member" at 3 times the price too!

Follow?

There were rules that had to be followed and one was how much money you earned for the "federation." Then you were assigned areas that you could travel and teach in, with the endorsement of the head of the "federation."

So what is my point? I do not want the Kyusho Jitsu World Alliance to become an "Old boys club" however RANK is important, rank in Kyusho Jitsu!

I have had a few members come to me and tell me how interested they are in doing this. However the economy is hurting worldwide, which I do understand. They also see the great potential to make some money teaching this. So what can I do to help them?

Ok first if you are not a kyusho black belt, if you purchase the Level One Instructions Certification you can become a 1st Dan Black Belt from that Course. The Novice Black Belt Certification Course is for someone only interested in getting their black belt, not teaching.


Second, I would be happy to break the price of the course up into payments for you. We can do it over 3 to 6 months if that helps you out.

Building the Kyusho Jitsu World Alliance is a passion for me! But we need devoted Black Belts to help make this happen!

Are you someone on board with this idea?

Stay tuned! If you are not a member of the KJWA it is free! There is a link at the top menu for more information.