Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Dim Mak project

Nervous system
Dim Mak, the fabled part of martial arts which is often referred to as the "Death Touch."
is it possible? Is it real? Or is it just more martial arts hype?

Legend has it this was how Bruce Lee died.  There is an old saying "were there is smoke, there is fire."

I have been studying martial arts for 32 years, pressure points for 15 and have done a large amount of research of time to the connections to the legends and folklore of dim mak.

Then in 2014 I got together with some of my best students, we worked, brain stormed and experimented and came up with SOLID theories and concepts on how this is all possible.
I had planned to never release it. But came across it last weekend while I was organizing my hard drive. Now I will compile it all, and release it to the martial arts world.

If you are interesting in The Dim Mak Project please follow the link and watch the video, then join the mail list below. This will rock your world!

<style>
The Dim Mak Project

 

 

 
We respect your email privacy
 
<script><script>