Saturday, May 20, 2017

Healing the Body with Chi Manipulation


People don't want to believe any longer in anything other than what science or the medical sciences tell them.  How  successful has medical science really been in the last 50 years at curing anything? The really BIG breakthroughs that affected the mass population were at the beginning of the 20th century.
Have they cured much of anything lately? Now I am never going to tell you not see a doctor about a medical condition. But I am going to tell you that you need to take your health and well being into your own hands.
The picture above it my left hand from this morning, after the almost 100 degree centigrade (212F) water in my French Coffee Press blew up in the palm of my hand. This was along with coffee grounds.  I did not run to the sink for cold water, I did swear a lot because of the mess. However I know what to do to prevent the burn by manipulating my chi.  I have had fingers slip into deep fryers, and multiple other things like this happen. Never a blister or any sign of a burn afterward. It is usually a little sore for a few hours, but that goes away.
I have been studying this stuff for almost 30 years now, so I am not the norm. However anyone can begin to work with their own body energy and the power of their own mind to take their health and well being into their own hands.
Take a few moments and visit the website below and get your copy of my son Master Scott's FREE eBook on beginning with Chi Manipulation. You have nothing to lose!