Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Neurological Pressure Point Knockouts


The past few weeks I have been talking a lot about neurological pressure point knockouts. I am doing this for a few very good reasons. One is they can make the difference in a self defense situation, the difference between winning and losing, and even life and death.
Plus I really want people to benefit from the Free Pressure Point Knockout Video Course we are offering right now.
However I want to discuss today what is going to be in this new eBook I am making available in July 2017. The book will go into detail how to be successful doing Kyusho Jitsu / Pressure Point Knockouts on the street. I am going to remove all the mystery that has surrounded these and explain in 2 different ways WHY they work.
I will discuss -
  1. The Kyusho Jitsu Theories of how and why they work.
  2. The MEDICAL reasons of how and why they work
This will give the reader / student all the tools to perform Pressure Points Knockouts with NO BS about making them effective!
I will discuss in details HOW to GET -
  • Head Knockouts
  • Body Knockouts
  • Arm Knockouts
  • Leg Cookout
Plus you will understand from a neurological standpoint WHY these work! And to me, this understanding is of utmost importance! This is how real confidence in your ability can be created!
Now I am pulling no punches here.
This new eBook which you can pre-order NOW from the link at the bottom of this post for ONLY $14 is a massive steal!
It is also highly suggested you join the NEW Pressure Point Knockout Course at Kyusho Jitsu University.  These 2 products go hand in hand! As I mentioned above you can join this course right now and get your first 3 videos FREE. There is no obligation to continue either!
I can't make it much easier!
Follow the link below and get all the details on the new eBook and join the FREE 3 Video Kyusho Jitsu Knockout Course NOW!
Join Our Free Kyusho Jitsu Knockout Course!

New Neurological Knockout eBook