Friday, May 19, 2017

Pressure Point Leg Knockouts


Back many years ago I had a video on YouTube that they deleted and I have no idea why, however it was me doing a knockout on leg point SP-11.
I have never bothered to repost it as I assume it will just be deleted again. So how is this possible? Is this possible? The answer is YES. There are many places you have get neurological pressure point knockouts other than the head.
Here are some examples..
  • The Neck
  • The Body
  • The Legs
  • The Arms
But how is this possible? It is tied to the function of the nerve at that point in the body. And yes, with proper training ANYONE can do these. It is not magic!
So here is something really cool to get you started! You can sign up right now for a 3 video series on understanding how to do Pressure Point / Kyusho Jitsu Knockouts!
You will get 3 downloadable videos on doing a knockout from a push, a grab and a punch!
Sign up today! It is FREE!
Join Our Free Kyusho Jitsu Knockout Course!