Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Kyusho Jitsu and Body Typing, what element are you?

LU-7 and TW-11
Are you familiar with "body typing" as it pertains to Kyusho Jitsu and self defense? Now this is a very advanced principle and most people in Kyusho have heard about it, but few really know what it is all about. Now lets do a basic breakdown so you will know what I am talking about. Ever person contains all five of the elements we talk about in the Cycle of Destruction as well of course in the Cycle of Creation. What is interesting about this is that each person has a primary element. One element that is stronger in the body than the rest are. And that is a weakness when it comes to defense against a pressure point attack.
Now I will tell you my primary element is FIRE. I have certain physical traits that disclose that to someone who is in the know. I hide of these traits! Do you know which one? This is why I have a picture of myself in this email so you can take a look and see if you understand why I am FIRE?

Now there is more to in than just physical appearances, there is also many other personality based traits that will distinguish the primary element of a person! Now how does knowing this help in a self defense situation? Well for one, since fire is so high in my body you should know that "water" is very effective against me! Now it is beyond the scope of an email to explain this entire principle! You need a lot more information! But this is one of the most important Principles of the Grand Master that separates them from the average Kyusho Jitsu practitioner and many Master level Teachers!
In the next couple of weeks I have an new eBook coming out that will go into detail on this and several other Principles of the Grand Master! If you would like to learn more about this incredible eBook and save a pile of money by preordering you copy, follow the link below!

Don't miss out! Once the book is released the deal is gone, perhaps sooner!
Have a great week!