Sunday, January 15, 2017

"Advanced" Kyusho Jitsu Study can be hard to find!!


This is very true! There are many, many very advanced practitioners of Kyusho Jitsu, and they do some great seminars, but actually getting the information of what they are doing can be very difficult! When information is released it is very fragmented, and requires a lot of thinking to make it work! Here is an example from my own life. Back about 7 years ago I was watching a video of GM Dillman working with elements. It was really cool! But at the end he finished the lesson with a KO to this Uki's leg at SP-11.

I was very intrigued! A LEG Knockout??? ........WOW!!!

I watched the video over and never again and I did finally figure out how it was done and replicated it on sever different people. But had I not known as much as I did I was never have figured this out!

With this all in mind I have worked hard to get information out to the martial artist interested in really learning more. One such project happened shortly after I wrote the Novice Kyusho Jitsu Workbook, and that was the Advanced Kyusho Jitsu Workbook! It really does pickup where the Novice book left off. The good news too is that it is available in 3 languages now also! Below are some links!

Advanced Kyusho Jitsu Workbook in English

Advanced Kyusho Jitsu Workbook in Spanish

Advanced Kyusho Jitsu Workbook in German