Monday, January 9, 2017

The Great Conspiracy... Are Kyusho Jitsu Knockouts for Real?

knockout
So much bad press!!! The Kyusho Jitsu world has been steeped in controversy for years! Most of the controversy comes as a result of some high profile martial artists with an axe to grind with George Dillman. But that is always the price of success. I have had my fair share of ridicule for what I am doing too!
But I don't care!
There are 3 different types of knockouts possible. Here is the list.
  1. Concussion
  2. Neurological
  3. Death
Pretty simple list really! A drop in blood pressure as an example with cause unconsciousness. That is a neurological based cause.  Now concussion knockouts are what most people are used to seeing. IMPACT. This is the norm in boxing as well as MMA events.
So most people only know of this type of knockout and no other. Thus the point of reference for people when they see a Kyusho KO.
Now the Dillman people when Kyusho first came out taught that a knockout COULD be obtained with a small amount of force by hitting the point correctly. This is TRUE. I have done it many times!
However depending the construction of the body, of the person being used it may or may not work.  Depends on were the nerve sits and how much "meat" is surrounding it. Not everyone is the same.
I once had a guy I was working with for a demo who after some setup I would going to tap ST-5 and put him down. It is called a DEMONSTRATION. When we were working it out he lied to me about the effect and when I tapped him on ST-5 Nothing happened.
I realized I had been "had" so I hit him a second time at ST-5 and he was out. I was not nice, and his face hurt for weeks. Tough shit moron!
Kyusho is not about KO's from light taps.
That is part of the learning process and anyone who things otherwise is a DUMBASS. But the martial arts industry is full of "watch dogs" who are self appointed nobodies. More power to them! They help me more they hurt me!
Kyusho Jitsu is not a magic art, there is a lot of work to do. But the result is more then worth the effort required to learn it!
In real life you are not going to "tap" ST-5, you are going to hit is with a ton of force. But you will get the results you need. Many people can stand up to tremendous FORCE when it comes to a hit. But force done to a nerve cluster, a pressure point, the right pressure point will bring results.
If you are not in the Free Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course I really suggest you join in below!

<style>
Pressure Point Mini Course Signup!

 

 

 
We respect your email privacy
 
<script><script>