Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Our Kyusho Jitsu Instructor List is Growing!

Kyusho Jitsu Study Groups
Yesterday I had someone approach me saying how much he wished to learn Kyusho but there was no one in his area to teach it. And thus the major issue in the Kyusho Jitsu World!  We need more teachers!

When I decided to become a Kyusho teacher I paid $1000 per level, and there are 5 levels. I think level 5 was $1500. Did I get my money back? YES I DID and then some! These prices were USD also!

If you don't believe me visit GM Steve Stewart's website. Just Google his name.

Right now I want to give the member of the KJWA who are here the opportunity to what I did at a fraction of the cost! Why? Because our organization is new, we need to build it. Building will give access to more people to learn the art. And many of them LIVE in a dojo with you!

So I am giving the best possible deal I can give to get martial artists moving in the direction of becoming Kyusho jitsu Certified Teachers!

Watch the video below for more details and WHY you should consider becoming a Certified Kyusho Jitsu Teacher!


For more information on our Instructor Course follow the link below!
Level One Kyusho Jitsu Instructor Certification