Monday, January 2, 2017

It is HARD to learn Kyusho Jitsu Alone!


There are very few people who can learn an art, or anything else, like Kyusho jitsu alone, without support. I had GREAT support during my journey through the years. When I asked questions, I got answers. But I also had a physical teacher I could go and see.

The idea of distance learning course began in my mind 10 years ago.  I created the Kyusho Jitsu Home Study Course which I know many of you have! Then there was online course too.
Today things are much different. We have our FREE Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course which is done through email.  Even though it is FREE I am still answering questions and giving full support for it.
Today we have so much more to offer. There are instructor and student course via distance with video, EBook's, charts, misc videos, YouTube, Facebook and.....

My passion - The Kyusho Jitsu World Alliance.

And it is FREE also. The KJWA is a place to discover Kyusho, find teachers, reach Black Belt levels and get support from like minded people along the way.

There are so many benefits to being a member of the KJWA. Plus as we grow so do the benefits!
For more information follow this link!
KJWA Information