Saturday, June 3, 2017

Kyusho Jitsu Questions and Answers


Everyday when I wake up I take my Huskies out for their morning walk, make some coffee and get down to business. I am a full time martial arts teacher focusing mostly on Kyusho Jitsu.
Twice per day I answer emails and there are lots of them! Most questions are pretty straight forward. Sometimes they just cannot be answered so I send the person to a product or resource.  I always answer, but depending on the time of day this can be slow.  As an example there is 7 hours time difference between me and Toronto.
I was asked recently why I have my picture on the Pressure Points Canada Facebook Page rather then a logo.  The answer is easy, I am a real person, with a long martial arts history, who is the head of this system. If you chose to learn from me you should know who I am. The student / teacher relationship in martial arts is very important, and being online is more important in my view!
If you are new to Kyusho Jitsu and the possibilities it provides you to enhance your current style you may wish to begin my checking out our 2 FREE Mini Courses. See the links below!
The 3 dogs in the picture are my children. The Arctic White Wolf "Alpha", the Siberian Husky "Gandalf", and the Quarter Husky "Thor" - don't tell Thor he is not a husky, he don't know.....LOL
These are all rescued dogs, another passion of mine.
Have a great day!