Friday, June 23, 2017

News on the Dim Mak Project


I just wanted to touch base with everyone with regards to what is happening with the Dim Mak Project. Right now I am still in the data collecting stages, make my notes from all the research I have been doing. All this information is compared to each other, and also compared to the direct work I have done to find the common truths versus the folklore about Dim Mak.
Things are still on schedule for the release of the eBook this Fall!
Now the comparative nature of writing this eBook serves a great purpose. I can then give you accurate information, that can be studied and replicated. A few years back I did a personal project on the life of Vlad the Impaler (Vlad Tepes). The historical accounts and folklore were ridiculous. So I did research by comparing the history from the Hungarian Empire, the Ottoman Empire, information from Wallachia (Now Romania) and then searched actual historical records from places like Sibiu to see how everything lined up and compared.  After I wrote an eBook account of his life I believe to be the most accurate. But you can see the idea behind the research!
The Dim Mak Project is being done the same way!
For more information on the Dim Mak Project I am going to give you a few links.  Below is the full list including Facebook pages and groups.
If you are curious about my work on Prince Vlad III Dracula follow the link to the Facebook Page.
Have a great weekend!