Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Never Been to Spain - Kyusho Jitsu Seminar


As the old song goes, "well I've never been to Spain," I am headed there tomorrow morning. It will be a long day as I leave Brasov at about 5:00 and arrive at about 9:15pm there time. But I have been doing the travel thing a lot over the years and am used to it.
This will be a great seminar. I will be basing it on my eBook The 15 Principles Plus One of Kyusho Jitsu which means I get to teach Alarm Points, I love teaching Alarm Points. Plus I have several other surprises for them.
I got my start a long time ago by attending a George Dillman seminar at Steve Stewart's Modern Martial Arts in London Ontario.  I have never looked back since then!
For this seminar we have an English / Spanish translator as well as a video camera setup to capture the day. I am so much looking forward to this also.  I also enjoy very much meeting new people in these kinds of setting.
It is going to be a great time!
If you are interested in hosting a Kyusho Jitsu Seminar at your school/club/dojo follow the link below! You can find update from Spain on our Facebook Page.
Hosting a Kyusho Jitsu Seminar or Workshop[/caption]