Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Gray's Anatomy of Kyusho Jitsu eBooks


I am assuming you are familiar with the book, not the TV show Gray's Anatomy. It is the premier medical reference book in the world. When I reached my 4th Dan Master Level Black Belt in Kyusho Jitsu Grand Master Stewart recommended I get a copy. Naturally I did!
But for our purposes the book is just too much information. It is all very interesting, but way to much.
For many years I have been kinda ignoring the knockout teaching online. Only doing the in class. There is a reason also, which I will discuss in our Vidcast on Monday June 4th 2017. But the way the world is going today, the need for a deep understanding of Neurological Knockouts is needed like very before.
Thus the reason for a Free Mini Course, a FULL Online Course and an eBook covering the subject in-depth.
This new eBook will not only go into detail from the Kyusho Jitsu Applied Principles aspects but also the medical / neurological aspects and implications of HOW and WHY this is possible and very necessary for anyone in the arts!
This is the real deal!
The eBook will be released no later than July 15th 2017, but I am in a rush to finish it before the end of June! And those of you who know my work know it will be done! This book will be loaded with pictures and technical information on doing these knockouts. The way the eBook is setup you can easily add this information to your self defense courses also.
The eBook when finished is going to list for $67, but right now you can PRE-ORDER for $14, which Monday June 4th will go to $25! So follow the link below and reserve your copy now!
As will everything I do there is a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Feel free to write me and ask about it!
Here is your link. This price is only good this weekend!
Pre-Order Neurological Kyusho Jitsu Knockouts