Saturday, June 10, 2017

Kyusho Jitsu Seminar in Spain


On Saturday June 17th I will be in the beautiful country of Spain doing a seminar for a group there on the 15 Principles Plus One of Kyusho Jitsu.
To say I am exciting is an understatement! It has been a few years since I last traveled for a seminar and it is always such a rewarding experience! The reason I ended up here in Romania was because of a seminar I did for a small group in Constanta 7 years ago.
If you would like some information on the seminar follow the link below.

There is so very much to learning Kyusho Jitsu and attending seminars is one of the best places to begin.  It is a great experience and they are a lot of fun also!
But don't forget to bring a notebook!
The seminar is being videoed at my request and there will be some footage available in the future.  Now if you are interested in hosting a Kyusho Jitsu Seminar in your dojo follow the link below for information.
Have a great day!
[caption id="attachment_345" align="alignnone" width="300"] Kyusho Seminars and Workshops[/caption]