Friday, June 2, 2017

The Art and Science of Pressure Points Kyusho Jitsu


Today I am very hard on main stream science, it is like politics and main stream media, lots of lies, lots of lies backed up by nothing but math the average person will never be able to understand.  Here is a quote I love.
"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." Nikola Tesla
When you wonder about these things just look at the budget and who is paying the bill and you will find all the answers, but I digress! 

Kyusho to me is a science, but why? Because I do experiments to see what works, what can be replicated on anyone I meet and how best to forward the results so that martial arts everywhere can use it! There is no ultimate truth, just different probabilities what may make the difference in a life or death situation.  No DOGMA and no politics, just figure out what works and WHY it works!

The WHY is also important! Because if a Kyusho Principle works, and they do, there are medical reasons they work ALSO.  Kyusho has been attacked by the main stream of many martial artists for years and why? Several reasons, ego, closed minded, and yes I will say it, STUPIDITY.  Black Belt does not mean smart! One of my mandates is to spread the word and teacher this to all those who wish to learn! I hope you will join me on this quest! Novice or expert it does not matter!

There are many ways you can join us here at Kyusho Jitsu World. I will suggest for the moment to join our

Both are great ways to start or refresh what you may know!

Once you begin this journey in earnest you will not want to stop!

Have a wonderful weekend!