Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Secrets to Learning and Understanding Kyusho Jitsu


Yesterday I had someone leave the mini course because as he or she said, "too many emails to read." So what does that tell me? I am not sending enough emails! This person is just not serious, and therefore it is best to move on.
Anything worthwhile in life takes work, and the pressure point study of Kyusho Jitsu is something very worthwhile! This knowledge can be the difference between life and death in a real life self defense situation.
Playing with it, is like owning a gun and not learning about safety or shooting. It is a waste of time!  Don't fall into the massive lie today about instant everything. Life is not instant and the reward is always the journey!
Today's world is getting more dangerous and stupid day by day. The need for self protection, protection for your family is critical! Kyusho Jitsu is a part of that equation, not the only part, but part of it!
Being that I am a teacher, and I am real teacher because my goal is for my students to be better than me, talking about my own experiences in self defense is important, but it is more important to talk of my students experience. 
Two very important examples come to mind! One was a provincial police officer in Canada who used this knowledge to successfully end a serious problem, and the other a military man who used this knowledge, along with his military training overseas in real hand to hand combat situation. Why were they successful? They did the work!
Those who say it does not work fall under the same category as the person who says "too many emails." The truth is  they are TOO LAZY to do the work!
Now I am looking for a total over the next few years of 150 serious martial artist who want to TEACH other this information.  In time this will exponentially change things and make people safer! So far about 25 have stood up and said "i am one!" This number is much higher than I expected so soon! They are from all over the world as well!
Are you interested? There are a few ways you can get started! But I suggest jumping into one or both of the FREE Email Courses just to get your feet wet! If you know you are serious take a look at the 3rd option of enrolling in one programs at Kyusho Jitsu University. These are certification programs.
Follow these links for more information.
  1. Free Kyusho Jitsu Mini Course
  2. Free 3 Video Kyusho Jitsu Knockout Mini Course
  3. Kyusho Jitsu University Certification Courses
Have a great day everyone! Stay safe!